Seven rare stories from the South Pacific
Delivery within Australia: $9.00 per unit plus $2.50 each additional unit
International delivery: $15.00 per unit plus $5.00 each additional unit
Prices are in Australian dollars
Celebrate seven rare stories from the South Pacific where Mother Nature, Mozart and Handel amongst others, make musical impact in Tonga, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Samoa and Tahiti.
- Aggie Grey introduces us to her community and her hotel, which is her family, her friends – and her beloved Samoa.
- Manouche Lehartel choreographs a dramatic Te Po e Te Ao, mixing Mozart with Tahitian nose flute and drums.
- Marilyn Meier returns to Tonga and takes the SBS Youth Orchestra with her to play Shostakovich for His Majesty King Taufa’ahau Tupou IV – and also sails to a small Tongan island with the royal grand piano on a barge, to play Chopin.
- Joseph Haydn gets a Fijian ‘arrangement’ at the largest annual choral competition in the world.
- The Solomon Islands summon up Mother Nature’s orchestra in Guadalcanal,… and more stories